Meet The Home Health Care Consultants Disrupting The Home Care Franchise Industry
Meet Certified Homecare Consulting, the home health care consultants disrupting the home care franchise industry.
Who Are The Home Health Care Consultants Disrupting The Home Care Franchise Industry?
Certified Homecare Consulting are the home health care consultants disrupting the home care franchise business.
For years, if you wanted to start a home care or home health care business, you had to do it yourself, or use a home care franchise who would charge you more than $40,000 and require you have even more in your bank account.
To make matters worse, the home care franchise charges you 5% of your own earnings, plus 2% for marketing, and for this, and for that…it never ends.
Home health care consultants are similar to a home care franchise, but with one big difference. Certified Homecare Consulting does not charge $40,000, they do not demand that you have over $250,000 in liquid capital, they do not charge you a % (percentage) of your business at all. You own your home health care agency business.
What do you get from a home care franchise that you don’t get from home health care consultants? In most cases, nothing. The home health care consultants at Certified Homecare Consultants even go above and beyond doing things most home care franchise companies don’t even help you with, such as assisting you with and guaranteeing your home health care license and accreditation.
What about branding, marketing, and everything else the home care franchise said they would do for our home health care business? The home health care consultants at Certified Homecare Consulting have you covered. Our home health care consultants build your brand, logo, website, business cards, brochures, and offer the best home care and home health care marketing training in the business.
If you would like more information on Certified Homecare Consulting or would like to learn more about home health care consultants and what they have to offer over a home care franchise, please call Certified Homecare Consulting today. Our time is free unless you agree to a service in writing. Call us with 100% confidence.
Our Home Health Care Consultants Are Disrupting The Home Care Franchise Business With The Following Offer
The home health care consultants at Certified Homecare Consulting will take the time to understand exactly what type of business you would like to start. Many home care franchise companies only deal in home care services that are non-medical. When you work with the home health care consultants at Certified Homecare Consulting, you can start any type of home care agency you would like, be it medical, non-medical, hospice, or some other variation available in your State.
When you choose to work with our home health care consultants at Certified Homecare Consulting, we will:
• set up your corporation
• Get you a tax ID
• We will get you an NPI (National Provider Identifier) number (for billing)
• Proactive arrangement and scheduling of outsourcing meetings with top user rated providers and vendors such as insurance companies, accountants and many others at a per-negotiated reduced rate
• We will send you customized policies and procedures (see policies and procedures list – non-medical) in compliance with your states requirements. These policies and procedures are pertinent as they will not only educate you, but contain the information you will need to pass your state license inspection.
• We will complete your state license application and submit it to the state
• Pre license survey via phone to prepare for and assure compliance in your state
• Proactive consultation during the state license survey
• Completion of any necessary plans of correction after the state license survey which may be required to achieve licensure
• Post licensure review and education when a plan of correction is required to better understand best practices in specific to the state of licensure
• CMS Medicare Application Submission
• Instruct you with your Oasis Transmittal Guidance (for Medicare Billing)
• We will then complete your Medicare Certification, CHAP Accreditation process. You supply your company information and we do the rest. It’s that simple.
• We will come to your site and conduct a mock accreditation audit assuring you are in a great posi-tion and ready to receive your accreditation. Our onsite review includes a complete review of agency operation and of the Medicare accreditation site survey and auditing procedures that will be performed by the accrediting body.
• We provide you with the Medicare required agency core and home health self-studies.
• We provide the format for committee minutes, as there are 7 required committees. Physician is required for PAC Committee. Meet 2 times annually. Physician will be your Medical Advisor. $200hr, twice a year.
• We offer In-services as well as all required for agency operation (exams/quizzes – read and answer sections).
• We also provide you with your start of care / admission packet.
• We offer complete setup of your human resource department, including personnel files, compe-tency evaluations, job descriptions, performance evaluations, in-service education guides and all other forms required for agency operation.
• Hiring Materials including but not limited to video training, one on one training and customized high quality documents developing all aspects of your human resource department
• Custom operational forms and documents required to successfully operate a home care
business in your state
• Medicaid enrollment in effort to provide services to Medicaid clients taking part in Medicaid or Medicaid Waiver programs applicable to the home care services your agency provides in your state
• VA Program billing and reimbursement allowing your agency to assist veterans who qualify for Veterans Affairs assistance
• Logo creation provided by one of the nations largest marketing firms
• Professionally designed, HQ glossy brochures and business cards (1000 each) designed and printed by one of the nations largest marketing firms specializing in healthcare marketing.
• Professionally designed 6+ page website designed, developed, optimized and launched to guarantee placement in all search engines within the world wide web (WWW) by the industry leading provider of healthcare website development and copyright. Your website will also be search engine optimized.
• 1 year subscription at our cost to one of the best known, highest rated home health care software systems.
• 2 Day Sales and Marketing training hosted and presented by the undisputed, best known sales and marketing coach in the industry of home care and home health care marketing as well as other industry known experts
• 8 mandatory post sales and marketing training follow up meetings with our home care sales and marketing specialists once a week to assure your home care agency is \ developing, following and defining a marketing plan contributing to growth and assuring future sustainability beyond growth.
• Anytime home health care consultant consultation to you and your employees by our team of home care and home health care consultants.
This is a lengthy process for one person to manage on their own; our home health care consultants will have you up and running as quickly as possible. The fee will pay for itself when you are making income months sooner than you would have going about this on your own or with a home care franchise business.
Unlike a home care franchise you might run into, we only charge a small fee that we break into two payments. The first payment is due upon signing of the contract; the other is due at time of training.
Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
If this does sound like something you might be interested in, please call us today to speak with one of our home health care consultants. Before you decide to work with a home care franchise, talk to Certified Homecare Consulting.
* Ask us about our other startup programs such as our Group Home Startup Services.
If you are starting a home care business, home health care business, or some other type of healthcare business, please call us first. We will get you started off right!! Besides, why join a home care franchise when you can start your own home care business and build your own home care franchise?